The newsletter features an interview with our chair Dr Sarah Mills, workshop and recent events reports and some hints and tips for those of us who struggle sometimes with writing. You can download the newsletter here: Newsletter Issue 1/2018
- Follow GCYFRG on WordPress.com
Follow us on Twitter:
- Annual General Meeting and Invitation for the Election of Committee Roles
- Out now: our first PGR GCYFRG newsletter!
- Report on Successful Teaching GCYFRG Workshop on 10th January 2018: Educating under- and post-graduate geographers for/about/using the geographies of children and youth
- CfP for Children, Youth and Families Research Group (GCYFRG) sponsored sessions at the RGS-IBG Annual International Conference 2018
- 2018 Annual Conference of the Royal Geographical Society with the Institute of British Geographers (RGS-IBG): Geographies of Children, Youth and Families Research Group (GCYFRG) – Call for session proposals